Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information you provide us, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- information that your browser automatically sends to us, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Cookies and similar technologies allow us to remember your preferences and improve your user experience on our website.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the personal information that we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products, services, and information you request from us.
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions.
- To improve our website and your user experience.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may also use non-personal information (such as website usage data) for research and analytics.
How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures (such as SSL encryption) to protect your data during transmission and storage.
However, please remember that no data transmission over the Internet or storage system can be guaranteed 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please let us know as soon as possible.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share or sell your personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- With your consent.
- With service providers who help us operate our website and provide services to you (such as email service providers and payment processors).
- As required by law, court order, or government regulation.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites. We’d like to encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.