How to write and publish your own children’s book
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Have you always dreamed of writing your very own children’s storybook? Then this course is just for you. This course will be sent to you via a weekly email with a new lesson each week. With each lesson, you will get the study material you need to work through as well as practical guidelines on how to write your book. By the end of these 10 weeks, you will have completed your first children’s book.
What will be covered in the course?
- Introduction to children’s books
- Developing engaging characters
- Building imaginative worlds
- Crafting compelling plots
- Writing effective dialogue
- Engaging language and vocabulary
- Balancing text and illustrations
- Exploring picture books
- Writing chapter books
- Crafting middle-grade novels
- Navigating nonfiction writing for children
- Editing, publishing, and marketing
How does this course work? Once you have made the purchase, you will be added to our mailing list. On Monday, 30 October, the first email will be sent out with the first lesson of the course. The next lesson will go out on Thursday, 2 November. Thereafter, you will receive an email every Monday and Thursday with a lesson as well as practical guidelines on how to get started with your first children’s book.
If you sign up right now, you will qualify for the discounted price of R499. This is only valid until 29 October 2023, after which the price will go up to R649.00